A. Share information and peripheral devices.
B. run faster.
C. increase processor speed.
D. None of these.
A. can be erased and rewritten.
B. can be extend extra memory space.
C. can hold less data than floppy.
D. cannot write data on it.
3. The two major categories of software includes-
A. Application and presentation.
B. Application and system.
C. Application and utility.
C. Hardware and application.
4. Windows 98, windows 7 are known as-
A. Application software.
B. Operating Systems.
C. Domain Names.
5. To take information from one source and bring it into your computer is called-
6. Each box in a spreadsheet is called as-
7. To indent first paragraph of your document you use-
A. Ctrl key.
B. Shift key.
C. Tab key.
D. End key.
8. Website address is a unique name that identifies a specific -
9. Which of the following is a telecommunication device?
10. You can start microsoft word using-
A. New button.
B. Start button.
C. Format button.
D. Properties button.