2. In a data base system a logically connected one of more fields that describes a person or thing is called as-
3. Pulse-code modulation or PCM is an example of-
A. Analog to Analog.
B. Digital to Digital.
C. Analog to Digital.
D. Digital to Analog.
4. A collection of records is called as-
5. What is authentication?
A. Providing text with graphics.
B. Processing numeric data only.
C. Verifying username and password.
D. Converting program.
6. In a database system when the duplicacy of data present in different file, it is called-
A. Data Inconsistency.
B. Data redundancy.
C. Difficult data access.
D. None of these.
7. Which of the following networking device is used to share broadband connection?
8. Which of the following is not a good password?
9. Which of the following is a valid IP address?
10. Which of the following ia a centralized(supports client/server network architecture) database?
D. All of these.